Naples New Home Construction
The number of home builders offering new constructions in Naples Florida has exploded over the past two years, going from just a couple to over a dozen. Naples once again has many communities offering new construction or to be built homes.
Do not Purchase New Construction without Representation!
The on-site sales people are agents for the builder/developer and that is where their loyalty lies. They do no volunteer information that would be a distraction from making a sale. Such as a new freeway going in behind the home. Everything coming from them will accentuate the positive.
It is very tempting to do a self-representation tour of new construction communities options, and before you know it, a buyer is under a purchase agreement involving a lot of money and contractual terms. And there may have been better suited options for the home, better location choices, or even better resale options.
Here are the reasons to be represented by me:
- It does not cost the buyer anything.
- Years of experience negotiating new construction agreements
- Fair and balance insights listing the positives and potential negatives
- Pre-closing services – boots on the ground during construction, coordinating walkthroughs, inspections, etc.
- Post closing services – list of painters, carpenters, service provides, etc.
- There are legal and other differences between buying new construction and purchasing a resale.
New Construction Community Types
New construction surrounds the Naples area as can be seen on the map to the right. While 67% of the existing housing units in Naples are condos, there are very few condo alternatives in new construction. With few exceptions, it is all single family homes.
Buyers have options for any type or style of community to their liking:
- Bundled Golf Communities – Where golf membership is included. Such as Treviso Bay
- Golf Optional Communities – Such as the Quarry and Esplanade Golf and Country Club
- Estate Home Communities – Such as Tiburon, Quail West and Talis Park
- Olde Naples Condo Living – Such as Naples Square
- 1,600 home community with an emphasis on nature, wetlands, waterways and walking trails – Such as the Isles of Collier Preserve
- Mid-Scale Communities with wonderful amenities – Such as Verona Walk
- Family friendly single family home communities – Such as River Stone
- College town with a Naples FL address – Such as Ave Maria
- And many more options
There are communities in every form of development stages.
- Dirt being pushed around – nothing released.
- Pre-Construction, nearly built-out
- Pre-Construction, years from built-out
- Communities that have offering different pre-construction options for over 20 years – Such as the Vineyards
- Communities that will be offering different pre-construction option for 20 more years – Such as Fiddler’s creek
- Inventory available communities
- Plans and permitting complete, construction to start soon.
Contact me about new construction opportunities