Tips for Using Advance Home Search
Using the advanced home search option is a great tool for customized searches. Here are some basic tips:
- If you want to see all available options within Naples, or Bonita or Estero, then choose the city as the area, and then enter price range, etc. But do not enter any other area options available.
- The best way to search a particular Naples area is to use the Naples Region Code. For example, by holding the CTRL key, and clicking on NA4, NA5, and NA6, the search will include all homes west of US42.
- If searching in particular neighborhoods, then it is best to just click on the neighborhood name (development), and not any other area options, as they can be mutually exclusive. For example if you choose the region NA4 - Pelican Bay, and choose the development Pelican Marsh, there will be no results, as Pelican Marsh is not in NA4
- Subdivision searches should be used for a particular subdivisions(s). For example the Park Shore neighborhood has over 100 subdivisions. The subdivision Aria for example, is a high rise condo subdivision in Park Shore.
- There are subdivisions that are named the same in different cities. If the Aria subdivision is selected for example, without the city Naples, or the Naples Region "NA5" or the neighborhood Park Shore being selected, then results for the subdivision Aria located in Ft. Myers will also be in the search results.
- You can search either Naples Short Sales or Foreclosure listings, but not both at the same time as they are mutually exclusive. A short sale cannot be a foreclosure and a foreclosure cannot be a short sale.
- Many searches are mutually exclusive. Another example is picking a zip code and then a community name that is not in that zip code. No results will be shown.
- If searching by Naples Zip Codes, refer to the zip code map below:
Naples Advance Search Screen Shot
Advance Search Screen Shot
Naples Zip Code Map
Click Image for a Larger Map